Prevent Your Own Kodak Moment
Contrary to the old Kodak Moment - capturing the special times in our lives forever - the new Kodak Moment is when an organization is confronted with a make-or-break strategic decision and blows it. This is exactly what the corporate leaders of Kodak did when they applied linear instead of exponential calculations to determine how long it would take before the digital camera they invented would pose a threat to their company’s existing market dominance.
Today, the looming Kodak Moment for all corporate leaders is the moment they decide to develop their organization into an old-fashioned, pre-SuperOrg company instead of a post-SuperOrg company – the moment they unknowingly decide to prepare for the past instead of the future. Here's a situation that hopefully will help you make the right decision.
Imagine you need to communicate in print and voice, perform basic calculations, keep up-to-date on current events, and have access to information on a wide range of topics. You are given the choice between purchasing a smartphone or, instead, purchasing a basket of goods including a typewriter, landline phone, pocket calculator, television, and encyclopedias. If you leverage SuperOrg's interdisciplinary Digital Total Capital Management Toolkit™ system to build an organization with a single, integrated Total Capital Management™ function led by a single Certified Chief Capital Officer™ position, you are choosing the organizational equivalent of the smartphone. If instead you build an old-fashioned organization with separate Finance, HR, IT, Strategy, Quality, Communication, and Legal functions each led by separate, multiple, C-level positions burdening line management customers with multiple intradisciplinary systems, you are choosing the organizational equivalent of the basket of goods from the past.
SuperOrg’s raison d’etre is to prevent corporate leaders from having their Kodak Moment by providing the Future of Work today - Total Capital Management™. All that's missing is your action - join the Movement!
Achieve Your Own "Miracle On Ice"
Do you believe in miracles? SuperOrg is a disruptive accelerator opportunity to develop your organization into an out-of-this-world athlete - smarter, faster, and stronger than the competition. In SuperOrgs, every person - board directors, management, and overall workforce - understands their job is to optimize sustainable value creation for shareholders and all other stakeholders, aka "doing well by doing good."
A proven-to-work, interdisciplinary system of universal principles and effective action, SuperOrg's Digital Total Capital Management Toolkit™ uniquely enables people to perform this job at a level of excellence far beyond what they could achieve on their own or in another firm. With SuperOrg, the vision of the organization becoming the firm's most powerful and enduring competitive advantage becomes a reality.
Miracles do happen! Just ask the players on Herb Brooks' 1980 Olympic hockey team - a great SuperOrg example. Why not make your organization another? The secret to their extraordinary success is here at your fingertips. All that's missing is your action - join the Movement!
SuperOrg - The Next Big Thing
According To WIRED Magazine ...
The way to spot the future - to spot the next big thing - is to look for interdisciplinary pioneers who cross-pollinated multiple disciplines to create a smarter, faster and stronger capability far beyond existing technologies, disciplines, and practices. This is SuperOrg's story in a nutshell.
SuperOrg's Digital Total Capital Management Toolkit™ (DTCMT) is an innovative, interdisciplinary system of organizational intelligence, agility, and adaptability we call “supervention” created by our weaving together 30 management principles, theories and models into a patent pending meta-type recombinant invention - the ultimate sustainable competitive advantage. Think of the DTCMT as your own magic carpet elevating you and your organization to a level of performance conventional wisdom says is impossible. All that's missing is your action - join the Movement!
Peter Drucker Prophesied SuperOrg
Peter Drucker's definition of innovation is a perfect description of SuperOrg's Digital Total Capital Management Toolkit™: "The specific instrument of entrepreneurship ... the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth." For validation of this assertion, please see our Testimonials and Success Stories below.
Would you agree your shareholders and other stakeholders would like you to achieve these types of breakthrough performances and results? Why not commit to making 2021 the year you equipped yourself with SuperOrg's breakthrough recombinant invention and "endowed your resources with a new capacity to create wealth?" We guarantee the process will work for you if you work the process. Join the Movement!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do so many companies destroy or sub-optimize shareholder value? The root cause is the omission of systems-level thought and action needed to build high-performance organizations that consistently do the right things the right way - and do nothing else.
2. Why are so few companies managed at the systems level? The main reason is that, until now, it has been very hard to do, so most people ignore it as an option and don’t even try.
3. Why is the systems level essential to optimal value creation? Because it provides deep knowledge of the web of cause and effect relationships in organizations, equipping executives to solve large, complex problems creating extraordinary value unattainable at the departmental/functional level. In addition, it is the only way to identify, develop, and integrate the right parts of the whole.
4. What is the difference between a heap and a whole? A heap is an organization whose parts are misaligned, disconnected, and working independently, creating negative synergy and sub-optimal value. A whole is an organization whose parts are designed-to-fit, seamlessly integrated, and working interdependently, creating positive synergy and optimal value that is sustainable. SuperOrg equips executives to turn heaps into wholes.
5. Why is SuperOrg's Digital Total Capital Management Toolkit™ (DTCMT) a breakthrough opportunity? SuperOrg's DTCMT is the integration of 30 performance-enhancing management principles, theories and models into a simple workflow unleashing their cumulative power - a patent pending meta-type recombinant invention, the ultimate sustainable competitive advantage. Even if someone had expertise in all 30 disciplines, without SuperOrg's DTCMT, they would not be able to manage their interdependencies essential to breakthrough results. Now these extraordinary outcomes can be achieved even if the users have no knowledge of the 30 disciplines. This is why SuperOrg's DTCMT has been called “magical” by a systems-level expert integrally involved in its development.
6. Why does SuperOrg's system always achieve extraordinary results when implemented effectively and completely? Because it is a principle-based (not rule-based) recombinant invention uniquely designed at the systems level. This is why SuperOrg is a unique opportunity to achieve your own "Miracle on Ice."
Enjoy this short video on creating SuperReturns with SuperOrg
Key is to install the system in people’s heads as well in their computers while building intensity and commitment to optimized sustainable value creation. We use a principle-based, digitized methodology proven to consistently achieve extraordinary results. Implementation can begin immediately; early results can be achieved within a month.